Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Got my First Christmas Gift

Merry Christmas, too early to say and too early for gift giving. True but just this morning, I got my first gift from "Sinterklaas" as what we call here in Netherlands for Santa Claus. It's actually from my boss. Too nice from her to give me a small yet so beautiful poinsettia flower. I was with her this morning in a garden shop to buy some flowers and christmas decors and as always busy lately, I finally realised that Christmas season is already starting. She gave me that gift as an advance celebration for the annual event of St. Nicholas' Feast Day or The Feast of Sinterklaas every December 6 wherein, people from Netherlands specially the children are expecting for their presents from Sinterklaas. Obviously, I'm expecting more surprises to come this weekend. I hope....

No comments: