Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Moment of Truth

Everyone has its own favorite. It maybe a thing or a person. Some call it a hobby, other call it as an interest. Few months ago, I was confused on what to buy for my boyfriend as a birthday present. Although he is into music, buying CD is not a good idea because most of the time he gets the latest CD on the first day it is out in the market. Not all new CD's, but mostly for famous artist. Only one thing that is obvious, he is a big fan of Elvis Presley. Before his birthday, he saw it on the news paper that Elvis Presley is going to the Netherlands to have a concert on March. He came home one day and was so excited to share this news. I ended up laughing and even confused.....ELVIS on a concert!??He was long time ago dead. We cannot deny this but if he really comes for a concert, how can they show Elvis singing like a real one. I told him, well this is a perfect gift for you. So I bought 2 tickets for him to an Elvis Presley concert and he can choose either to bring one of his friend or brother, but not me. But lately, he ask me to go with him. Ohhh joy!I am not an Elvis fan, to be honest. But to get rid of this curiosity, I decided to go with him. Tomorrow will be the moment of truth. Elvis Presley live in concert at Rotterdam Ahoy. Well see!!!

1 comment:

Fex said...

haaa goodluck jon sa concert....