Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

It's unpleasant to say but I get used to it since the time I moved here when most people around the world are observing the solemnity of the Holy Week, but here in Netherlands is an ordinary working days. Most shops were open. I guess only the government offices were closed. I felt a little guilty that I even didn't went for a mass in any of the days of the Holy Week because of my work. But Sunday is a usual day for me to attend mass so I went to attend this morning. The celebration was nice that it lasted for about 2 hours. Only at first that I was scared before the mass started when someone came in front of the altar and say something in front of the many people in a language most of us we can't understand and others said he is out of his mind but something crossed in my mind about terrorist story that happened before in the Philippines in a certain celebration like this wherein a church was bombed. So I don't know why I though of that. Good thing some police were outside the church who managed and so the mass ended successfully. The rest of my Easter Sunday specially this afternoon was spent chatting with my family in the Philippines. And since tomorrow is Second Easter( or Tweede(2e) Paasdag), it is still holiday but I have no special plans. I hope most of you had a great Easter celebration. Again, Happy Easter to all.

3 comments:

FaYe said...

vrolijk pasen!

Sihsi said...

het zelfde Faye....:)

~Byn There said...

Blessings to you, sounds like you've had a lot of ups and downs going on in your life. I can totally relate to that. Hang in there, all will be well.
Blessings,
~R