Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day With Your Family

It was a nice saturday spending the nice weather with my honey(my boyfriend) despite the incident that I almost broke my ankle after I jumped and lost my balance. We went to his family for his uncle's birthday, then visit his youngest brother and bringing some grocery for him, dropping by at his father's place to personally give the CD I burned for him, and lastly visited the grave of his mother. It has been 1 year and 3 months since his mom died but until now, the pain is still there. He is very emotional everytime we visit the grave of his mom but I can understand his difficulties of accepting it knowing he had a good relationship with his mom. Yet I'm thankful that I met her before she died. So it was obviously a busy day for us visiting one family to another and trying my best to communicate with them with my poor dutch but after all, I am more than happy having the same warm welcome I got from his family until now. I hope they will never change.

No comments: