Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogging is new to me....

I just arrived from work today and right then ,i grab my apron to cook for dinner. While waiting for my "chicken tonight tomaten-room pikant"done, i chatted to some friends which one of them from the Philippines introduced me about this stuff--blogging.. I am really into computers(i mean internet) but i spend all my time from playing online games and chatting to friends. And now i realised ,after knowing this site that i better use my time by writing something. Somehow i can share ideas or knows something from other bloggers and most of all,who knows i earn something out of this(..well actually this was my friends' story that gave me interest--that she earns through blogging)..I hope I can also share this to some friends...

No comments: