Friday, October 30, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike

Netherlands is famous for bicycle, which means that in every corner you can see lots of bicycles. It is one of the most popular modes of personal transportation. They used bicycle for short distance trips such as shopping, going to school or even going to work(to mention in their suit and tie for men and dresses for women). The country is well equipped with cycle- paths and other segregated cycle facilities. Most members of the family each have their own bicycles that even children as young as 3 years old started to learn bicycling. But for some, specially those who are here for a short period of stay can also enjoy cycling without buying but by renting which you can find it near the train stations in some places.
Well, i dont have a bicycle for now but im hoping to have my own since i need it soon as i start going to school for my dutch course. I like it for some reasons for affordability,simplicity(i guess),easy to get out of traffics, and most important is fitness benefits.






No comments: