Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dancing ballet or belly dancing?

I am invited to watch a dance show particularly ballet and belly dancing next week with my boss. She is one of the performers and she is small like me but a very good dancer at her age about 50. But the shocking invitation is not only to watch her show but also an invitation to dance with her group soon. I cannot remember in my life saying that dancing is my passion. Ohh I remember now.That was 20 years ago (i guess),when my friends asked me to write something on their autograph. Hobby/ies---dancing,eating,singing,swimming(which i don't even know how to swim)...are among those i wrote and it's funny to recall it again.Well that's normal to kids. They write something even if they don't know what it means.Though my parents sent me to a ballet school every summer in my elementary years, but I never learned to love it. So im in doubt now if I have to accept her offer but only im after of the belly dancing just to have some exercise to have a perfect body. Wow!!! I'm too ambitious now. So I have to think it again if I still have the time for the belly dancing.
Here is an "ugly-duckling" photo before going to my ballet class when I was 6 years old.


No comments: